Podiatric Medicine House Call and Office Visit Service Fees
Cash, check, Credit Card accepted (Add'l fee for CC processing)
- $250 Podiatric Medicine House Call, New Patient Evaluation and Exam.
- $175 Podiatric Medicine House Call, Established Patient, Follow-up.
- $200 Podiatric Medicine Office Visit, New Patient Evaluation and Exam. Saturdays Only.
- $125 Podiatric Medicine Office visit, Established Patient, Follow-up. Saturdays Only.
- $300 Emergency or After Hours Podiatric Medicine House Call.
- $200 Routine Foot Care for the Elderly-Includes House Call, Evaluation and Exam ($150 at Office, Saturdays Only).
Procedure Fees are in addition to the house call fee. Please call or email for rates on commonly performed procedures.
Out of Network Provider
As an an out-of-network (OON) provider, payment in full is due at time of service. Patients are responsible for submitting paperwork to their insurance company for reimbursement. I will provide an invoice with corresponding codes for reimbursement, if any. Please note, not all treatments are covered by insurance.
*Medicare Patients: I have opted out of Medicare. You will need to sign an opt out agreement and claims cannot be submitted for services rendered on either behalf. For an explanation please click on Medicare page.
It is the responsibility of the patient to work with the insurance company to determine reimbursement.
Cash, check or credit card are accepted for payment at time services are rendered.